1. To start the admission process, please fill out our inquiry form.
2. Schedule a tour with the Director and ask as many questions as you wish. We are here for you!
3. Once you are on the waitlist, you remain there until you request to be removed from it. If a space is immediately available, we will let you know after we receive your contact form. We take families on a first come, first serve basis. Full-time and part-time care is available. We offer Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2-day schedules and Monday, Wednesday and Fridays for the 3-day schedules. This will make it easier for us to accommodate more families and fill in gaps.
4. If you are seeking odd days (example tu, fri), 1 day a week or 4 days we are happy to provide you with our online booking tool HoppingIn.com that can help you find days when other children cancel and may have bookings available to fill the gaps.
5. You can contact the school director to check your application status.
6. After you receive a call from our Director offering you a spot, a $250 deposit is required to hold your spot. The director will send you all the necessary paperwork for enrollment.
7. Please Note: Once a spot is offered to you, you have 24 hours to either accept or decline the space. If you choose to accept, you will have 1 week from when the space is available to start care. If you choose not to start more than a week after the spot becomes available, you are still responsible for the tuition payment. If you choose to not pay, your space will be forfeited.